Process Technician (SemiCon/ Changi/ Contract)
Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced Process Technician to join them on an exciting career journey.
1.Dealing with most advanced TSV etch equipment
2. Mainly focusing on TSV & BVR etch process development.
3. Daily activities including: Etch Centura hardware understanding and system operation; Assist on Etch process tuning for customer demos and internal development; operating respective metrology tools for etch result characterization, involve in group daily discussion for process and hardware improvement, etc.
4. Hands on for hardware and process on tool/chamber/metrology, in laboratory
5. Execute and demonstrate tool/chamber performances, without miss operations
6. Good understanding of hardware/process performances and its effects and output
7. Participates in programs and activities with defined developmental requirements
8. Able to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
9. Strong data compile and summary skills, on daily basis
10. Document scenarios, Best Known Methods (BKMs) and techniques
11. Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
- Possess similar experience in a semiconductor industry.
- Relevant educational qualification from a recognised institution.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Proactive individual with high level of initiative.
- Able to resolve problems efficiently.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259