- Participate in the company Environmental, Health & Safety programmes (i.e. Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Permit to Work (PTW), Root Cause Analysis and Investigation etc.)
- Monitor and Control the process through the Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
- Participate in the Safety inspections and contribution in the Quality Management System (QMS), Deviation and CAPA management.
- Samples collection, perform analysis in the Lab, data collection and identify the process deviations/corrective actions.
- Ensure the efficient production to delivery product in time and quality.
- Part of the Emergency Response Team Member to react in all sort of emergency and execute function.
- Diploma, Higher Nitec/Nitec in Chemical Process Technology or any related engineering discipline.
- 3 - 5 or related working experience in the Chemical Manufacturing Plant.
- Possess knowledge in GMP and DCS system.
- Good data analytical skills and good interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327