- Responsible for ensuring the base oil procurement strategies as defined by regional base oil managers and global teams are executed in AP region and support of related activities
- Synergises with the regional base oil managers and global teams to manage the global relationships with key global & regional suppliers and their supply performance
- Operate and remain compliant with Group / Segment / SPU & Procurement controls and standards, with focus on HSSE
- Support the Risk Management Register for BO, Quality Roadmap and Contracts Compliance agenda within the global BO teams, coordinate activities and key deliverables while managing stakeholders expectations
- Develop with regional Base Oil managers the action plans to implement base oil strategy and coordinate/monitor implementation performance.
- Translate strategic targets into business plans and performance contracts ensuring top down and bottom up consistency and transparency. Salesforce reconciliation.
- Ensure Global volume plans are collated annually and Supplier contracts tracked vs contractual terms (rebate accruals for key suppliers / volume & CAPS tracking for Base oil Suppliers)
- Ensure that Base oil prices in AP are updated and uploaded onto PLM - assist with BSC project to transfer responsibilities.
- Monthly rolling forecasts responsibility:- consolidate AP Group III/PAO BO demand and ensure close links to SAP implementation to ensure Procurement needs are met for future forecasting requirements.
- University degree or equivalent
- Essential experience and job requirements
- Excellent networking skills, an open style, sound commercial judgment and be able to work well under pressure with competing priorities.
- A sound understanding of strategic and business fundamentals and drivers.
- Ability to communicate key messages in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to form good relationships with people at all levels and from a variety of backgrounds is essential for this role.
- Excellent analytical and computer (Proficiency in Excel, other Office 365 tools including Power BI etc) skills
- Understanding and preferably experience of base oil refining and an understanding of base oil technology.
- A sound understanding of and experience in using financial concepts.
- Experience in logistics, planning will be highly desirable.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551