Our client, Giant petrochemical company has immediate role as:
Procurement Contracts Lead (12months Renewable Contract)
- Deliver value, efficiency and expanded market to the Business Unit through development of agreements through total system cost
- Support implementation of contracting initiatives/ Best Practices with emphasis on transactional efficiency and value generation
- Deliver agreements to support the effective implementation of Sourcing Strategies
- Working in partnership with Business Units to deliver greatest procurement value at pacesetter costs.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Degree with 3-4years of procurement/contracts experience, preferably from manufacturing, petrochemical/Oil & Gas industry
- Proficient with MS OFFICE / SAP System
Jurong Area (JTC)
Salary: S$5000per month
12months Renewable Contract, subject to extension
Interested applicants, please email resume to: email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence No: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894