Procurement Executive (Sourcing/Supplier Management/Contract)
Our client is a Leading Tobacco company in Singapore. We are currently looking for a Procurement Executive to support the operations on a 12-months contract.
- 12-Month Contract (Renewable)
- Location: Central
- 5 Days Work
- Up to $7000 depending on experience
- Manage EA Cluster markets in Procurement Account Management.
- Focus on stakeholder engagement and management, execution of sourcing activities, fostering market know-how development, collaboration and synergy, and connecting with Global Procurement transformation model and sourcing strategy to generate value for business.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand current business strategies and achieve early involvement in Business' strategy definition to influence key decisions and improve resource allocations.
- Translate Business requirements into actionable plans. Capture potential long term opportunities and address risks. Contribute to company's regional and local strategy definition and include global and regional sourcing strategies in local plans to deploy initiatives locally.
- Coordinate or support contract negotiations with Legal, Business and Procurement Account/Category Management to ensure legal requirements are met and the contract is signed within agreed timelines. Advise colleagues and internal stakeholders on the impact of relevant clauses for contracting.
- Establish cross-functional cooperation to implement value added initiatives that reduce waste and increase efficiency, such as offshoring, outsourcing, demand management, internal process efficiency.
- Execute sourcing activities (bidding process) for assigned local categories, mainly indirect materials and services, to achieve best purchasing cost for the local market while ensuring company quality standards are met.
- For non-critical services or goods, correctly balance the usage of customized contractual frameworks versus Purchase Orders to meet Company objectives of speed and time-to-market.
- Segment the supply base and establish different types of supplier relationships based on defined criteria. Define governance and escalation models to manage those relationships. Link supplier capabilities and local business and procurement objectives. Work with key suppliers on value creation and risk reduction initiatives.
- Master Source to Contract process: understand how different functional processes interact with each other and recommend relevant improvements; put in place key control measures and relevant KPI's to assure Procurement process compliance and efficiency at market/cluster level.
- Encourage a lean way of working and ensure effective transfer of non-core procurement sourcing processes to SSC Procurement.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in Procurement Sourcing, Account Management, Supply Chain, Finance or Sales function in an international / multicultural environment (preferably FMCG company)
- Familiar with P2P or S2P Processes and experience in procurement tools would be ideal
- Excellent business processes knowledge and analysis across different functional areas and in related to industry categories
- Effective communication skills with consumer-centric mind set to demonstrate commercial, negotiation and presentation ability
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579