As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Be the point of contact for the onshore procurement activities (mainly where RFxes are necessary and/or based on triage rules as decided with the Head of Procurement)
- Support the senior buyer with BAU contract activity (like on-boarding and on-going management of vendors.)
- Ensure contract lifecycle is managed
- Guide the contract owners on the end-to-end vendor onboarding processes and on-going contract governance obligations.
- Ensure all legal, Finance/Tax and Third-party risk requirements are completed as part of the onboarding processes
- Ensure that contracts are executed and stored centrally as prescribed by Global Procurement
- To engage internal users by understanding their business needs, maintain a reliable service provider's base that offers superior quality services/products, conduct cost analysis, and identify savings through negotiation with service providers
- To identify opportunities of save target for the various expense categories and negotiate with Service Providers to materialize the saves
- To ensure Procurement is in line with Group framework, working with other Procurement counterparts on the Group's initiatives by sharing and developing best practices
- To ensure that payments to vendors for goods and services are processed timely in accordance with payments terms
- To work very closely with subject matter experts such as legal, regulatory compliance, operational risk, security & fraud risks et al to ensure the risks are identified & mitigated
- University degree in sales or marketing or in related majors.
- At least 4 years of Procurement experience, preferably in the banking/ finance industry
- Possess good analytical skills of spend for various expense categories and bring under the influence of procurement to provide best purchasing practices
- Possess win-win negotiation skills and able to work with limited resources and under very tight timelines
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.