Product - Technical Sales - WorkShop Equipment (PTS) will be responsible to drive the growth of WorkShop Equipment in Indonesia by managing the entire Product life cycle. In this position the PTS will manage all the project activities related to Product - Technical Sales. Support the global team in USA , Europe or Asia. PTS will work closely with local Customers, Company Global Locations, finance and business development to pursue products that are optimum for the market.
The PTS position will require a diploma/degree in Mechanical Engineering with real life hands on experience in product homologation, testing and validation. Product demonstration and approval process to support the sales team is a critical responsibility.
- Product Development.
- Understand WorkShop Equipment product line plus relevant options. Product training to be supplied as necessary.
- Collaborate with global teams on potential WorkShop Equipment, modification or options required to meet Customer requirements.
- Assess competition products and recommend to management changes that would make us better than the best in the market.
- Work with Government Agencies to ensure our products are Certified to appropriate ID standards.
- Product Demonstration, Marketing and Training.
- Assist business development teams with detail product demos and technical discussions.
- Participate in trade shows and answer queries.
- Working in collaboration with marketing team, develop appropriate product literature.
- Conduct Technical seminars with OEM / OES at their locations to generate interest.
- Product Cost Analysis and Market Target Pricing.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance teams to ensure CM% achieves company Targets.
- Update ERP systems with all relevant information about the products including various models in each category.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- This job may have supervisory responsibilities at a later stage.
- Team player, who works towards common goals and great at clear communications.
- Ability to communicate & influence at all levels. Multitasker and punctual in commitments.
- Do it self- attitude, Project management skills. Travel as needed.
- Highly cost conscious.
- Hands on Engineer / Technician who believes in leading by example and ready to roll up the sleeves to get the job done.
- Innovative, a solution thinker.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with exposure to electronics.
- 5-6 years of experience in garage workshop equipment.
- IT Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Lotus Notes etc. is required.
- Knowledge of vehicle components and diagnostics a plus.
- Knowledge in A/C machines for automotive industry preferred.
Interested candidates may send in their latest resume to email@example.com with your expected salary and notice period.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454