- Supports the product delivery process by contributing to the development of delivery process maps and by completing assigned tasks for the delivery process
- Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
- Supports Customer Delivery teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support in a market or region
- Assists with problem requests and provides response to inquiries on products and tools for internal and customers
- Analyzes data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
- May produce presentation materials, analytics and reports for customer or internal communications
- Develop strong working relationships, with partners in other business functions in Product and Technology to complete deliver and customer support tasks
- Project/Program Planning: Ability to use tools such as Microsoft Excel to develop basic project plans and tracking of project results throughout the project lifecycle for reporting to senior colleagues
- Project/Program Execution & Implementation: Ability to track and carry out own project tasks with a basic knowledge of project implementation and reporting procedures
- IT related experience will have an added advantage
- Solution Integration & Implementation: Ability to support the execution of solution implementation projects.
- Technology: Basic Knowledge of APIs, Public Key Cryptography and web services desirable.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940