- Supports the product delivery process by contributing to the development of delivery process maps and by completing assigned tasks for the delivery process
- Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
- Supports Customer Delivery teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support in a market or region
- Assists with problem requests and provides response to inquiries on products and tools for internal and external customers
- Analyses data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
- May produce presentation materials, analytics and reports for customer or internal communications
- Develop strong working relationships, with partners in other business functions in Product and Technology to complete deliver and customer support tasks
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel to develop basic project plans and tracking of project results throughout the project lifecycle for reporting to senior colleagues
- Able to track and carry out own project tasks with a basic knowledge of project implementation and reporting procedures
- Able to support the execution of solution implementation projects.
- Basic Knowledge of APIs, Public Key Cryptography and web services desirable.
- Desirable - professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
- Some experience in managing small parts of projects in small teams
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955