- Understand basic design process: research, ideation and iterating on various solutions to meet objectives.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into various features by partnering with the wider product team
- Collaborate with product owners to understand product vision and align work task with the wider team to solve user-related problems.
- Present the outstanding design with user's need in mind
- Build prototypes and conduct usability testing to solve user problems.
- Provide clear user flow and wireframe and build UI components based on design system.
- Help to determine the interface style, best practices and standards.
- Maintaining quality of UI output after development
- Guide overall design standards towards developing and maintaining a unified design language
- Spearhead assigned on-going development tasks by finishing hi-fidelity visual comps on Sketch/Craft/Invision (Desktop, iPad, iPhone) to guide and increase the velocity of product development in the pipeline
- Determine user needs by conducting user research and data analysis to determine areas for improvement
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a designer
- Must be able to document and organise elements of the platform into a coherent manner for technical development, work with minimal supervision; flexible to switch rapidly between different projects and manage them in a timely manner.
- Passionate about digital product design to create clean, high-fidelity mock-ups, prototypes and flows
- Fluency in Sketch, Abstract & working with design libraries and plugins (Craft, Invision)
- Highly collaborative, works well with partner stakeholders and non-designers
Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955