- You'll work closely with designers & collaborating with engineers and stakeholders to make sure we are heading in the right direction when it comes to design systems & standards
- Prepare for those meetings you'll need to check the latest relevant data.
- Turn high-level requirements into well-posed problem statements, wireframes, prototypes or Powerpoints for the management teams.
- And you're not afraid to improvise-to think on your feet-when required.
- Brainstorm the next big thing one moment and still tweak pixels right before launch.
- You follow through-when built, your designs actually look and work like they should. You monitor products after launch and are ready to suggest improvements.
- Degree in Marketing or UI/UX Design or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Product design within Banking or financial or any similar industry
- Working knowledge designing for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Good stakeholder management and ability to discuss product design solutions and improve process or customer experience
- You have enough curiosity to stay savvy about industry and UX trends.
- Experience with Agile methodology and financial products in Treasury domain is a plus
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650