- The Product Executive is responsible for goal attainment in an assigned territory. Clients will include and are focused on Dermatologists, Aesthetic Doctors, and Medical Spas.
- The Product Executive will demonstrate business acumen to maintain and develop plans in the direct sale of the company's products to physicians and skin care professionals. In addition, the Product Executive develops a territory by generating a lead list of qualified medical prospects. The candidate should exemplify a proven track record of sales achievements coupled by a excellent work ethics to open new businesses.
- The Product Executive must be comfortable in the aesthetic-physician dispensing industry and act as a resource to the physicians, aestheticians, support staff in providing solutions to their clients.
- The Product Executive must work in collaboration with the team and management to execute corporate directives.
- Work with Country Head to achieve sales objectives.
- Monitor sales performance regularly, to provide forecast as well as recommend action plan to ensure achievement of sales target.
- Build key account management through understanding of customers and developing a professional working relationship with them.
- Develop new business and grow existing accounts through regular and frequent contact with customers.
- Identify and develop KOLs, both existing and potential, to act as product advocates in line with the Company's strategic direction.
- Support the implementation of marketing strategies to ensure new account penetration and drive sales growth.
- Have sound understanding of the cosmeceuticals market so as to gather and provide feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Develop new clients for the generation of sales to achieve revenue, target and budget.
- Conduct on-going customer needs, analysis, research of customers requirements.
- Conduct post-sales follow-up in coordination with service delivery.
- Perform routine sale follow-up calls as per assigned zone to hit sale revenue goal.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience within the Cosmetics / Beauty industries.
- Prior experience in B2B sales / Pharma sales will be advantageous.
- Proven track record of working with medical professionals (physicians / doctors / spa owners etc.)
- Possess a driven and sales oriented attitude, coupled with a organized and strategic thinking skills.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080