- Acquire product knowledge for brands of medical devices
- Execute the division overall online and offline marketing plans, product launches, trade exhibitions, seminars, workshops, press conferences, etc. according to the division's Standard Operating Protocol (SOP).
- A&P budget control for planning costs, during-development costs as well as execution costs to efficiently utilize allocated fund for marketing activities.
- Work with sales team to ensure that marketing plans and efforts are translated on the sales floor.
- Public Relations - Media mention and publicity.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with local and overseas business associates.
Sales Support (10%)
- Serve as an alternate to the permanent Senior Sales Operations Executive who is mainly responsible for this function.
- Support order processing via ERP system
- Prepare sales materials
- Prepare reports (Sales Report, Marketing Expense Report, etc.)
- Liaise with Logistics department and vendors for requisition of stocks and other items
- Degree in Science/ Communications / Business or a related field.
- Good communication and copywriting skills.
- Candidates with 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- Experience in medical device industry advantageous
- Experience in a marketing role in a hair loss treatment company will be advantageous.
- Has good experience with social media marketing.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835