- Responsible for Bancassurance product business that cuts across customer experience, compliance, risk management, regulatory, and operations management.
- Hands-on experience managing multiple stakeholders that cut across product, partners, technical, operations, regulatory and compliance teams that touches various technical platforms and able to deliver to deadlines.
- Proven ability to build good relationships across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Live Verification for enhancements to insurance platform.
- Manage staff engagement campaigns, post launch performance measurements activities, and events.
- Support Bancassurance Product teams on preparation of administrative reports, invoicing and billings.
- Prepare internal email circular announcements and maintain content on intranet websites.
- Attend to enquiries from internal frontline staff and external customers.
- Minimum Diploma holder
- At least 2-3 years' experience in Operations Management, Risk Management, Regulatory or Customer Management.
- Good to have experience working in Consumer Banking or Insurance Industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint).
- Able to complete work independently with limited direction and supervision.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems with the use of data and customer feedback.
- Good sense of risk awareness
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955