The Manager will be part of the Asia Pacific Product & Innovation team. The individual will be responsible for supporting the AP divisions consumer debit and credit performance, which includes helping with strategy, analysis and reporting, sharing best practices, product development and management.
- This role will be a point of contact for a couple of AP countries and is a key member of the Debit, Credit and Processing team.
- The individual will be partnering with the division Product lead in the markets, deliver GDV, share and revenue objectives for the division.
- Are you able to drive collaboration across cross-functional teams?
- Are you able to leave the traditional thinking behind and lead the business down a new path?
- Specifically, this role will require the ability to work both independently and in close partnership with division product leads, demonstrate thought-leadership, use influencing skills and innovative approaches to product development, underpinned by analytical capabilities.
- Responsible to deliver agreed Gross Dollar Volume (GDV), share and revenue objectives
- To co-develop strategy to retain relevancy within rapidly changing consumer expectations of the use of debit/credit products, both domestically and cross-border
- Execute the strategy through structured product development methodologies and direct engagements with both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Division Product lead(s), Marketing leadership to support the launch of programs & cardholder value proposition, benefits and offers
- Occasionally participate in RFPs, customer engagements which will including best practice sharing across the globe
- Ensure that all product management has a focus on the end consumer and the best digital UI/UX possible
- Support of the division product teams with the required best practices, product guides, tool kits, business modelling and subject matter expertise
- Represent the division as the sole point of contact to assist in business case/requirements for the introduction of new products/features/functionalities/platforms, including P&L analysis.
All About You
- Extensive payments knowledge, ideally with international experiences
- Solid understanding of competitive offering, industry trends and its constituents.
- Demonstrable experience of debit, credit programs and optimal UI/UX approaches
- Understanding of pricing and interchange is good to have
- Excellent analytical and product development skills, with demonstrated ability to deliver
- Ability to share a compelling view and bring a broad group of key stakeholders along to deliver a product
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374