- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth operation, post-launch improvements and iterations for the LEARN ecosystem
- Support the expansion of LEARN ecosystem, translating overall product strategy into digital products and features
- Assist in bug / incident management and prioritization, addressing and resolving incidents arising from app deployments and utilisation
- Conduct user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to stakeholders
- Support users research studies qualitative and quantitative research, usability testing, stakeholder interviews, etc. to uncover stakeholders' needs, motivations and behaviours.
- Track product performance and other developments, identifying, analyses and track success metrics
- Stay on top of industry trends in digital learning experience design and share best practices with stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a digital product management and design role
- Passionate about digital learning solutions such as learning systems, workplace learning approaches, user experience design and other forms of technology-enhanced learning
- Analytical and data-driven with good understanding of user experience design principles
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-driven, positive attitude and team player.
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400