- Direct and lead the development of online products by collaborating with cross-functional teams and external partners to develop and deliver a timely and smooth launch of the product into the market.
- Collaborate with design team to ensure they are delivering the design that meets the requirements
- Ensure engineering teams are designing a detailed technical system and documenting requirements as per requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in building cases, authoring business requirements, designing and crafting customer experience and handling the end-to-end implementation process.
- Collaborate with global teams and local business units to ensure smooth execution of testing and business go-live of the product.
- Communicate project status, resolve issues, conduct post-implementation reviews and regular planning meetings to ensure the delivery of high-quality products
- Collaborate with business teams and align on metrics and reporting frequency that will be tracked and reported post launch of the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 to 10 years of product management experience in a B2C eCommerce organisation or software service company
- Understand eCommerce ecosystems and in-depth knowledge of eCommerce and marketing technologies
- Proven expertise in project management across full project lifecycle (ideation through completion)
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand complex challenges and translating them into workable solution
- Effective communications skills with ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations to all collaborators including the leadership team
- Consistent record and ability to influence and lead people across different functions and organisational levels, geographies/timezones
- Highly agile and quick to adapt to changes in a constantly evolving environment
- Advanced technical knowledge on the use of cross platforms integration, web and mobile technologies