- Direct and lead the development of online products, collaborating with engineering, business, cross-functional teams, and external partners for timely market launch.
- Work with the design team to ensure the delivery of designs meeting requirements and collaborate with engineering teams for detailed technical systems design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in building cases, authoring business requirements, designing customer experiences, and managing end-to-end implementation.
- Engage with global teams and local business units to ensure smooth testing and business go-live of the product.
- Communicate project status, resolve issues, conduct post-implementation reviews, and regular planning meetings for high-quality product delivery.
- Collaborate with business teams to align on metrics and reporting frequency post-product launch.
- 7 to 10 years of product management experience in a B2C eCommerce organization or software service company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- In-depth understanding of eCommerce ecosystems and expertise in eCommerce and marketing technologies.
- Proven project management expertise across the full project lifecycle.
- Advanced technical knowledge of cross-platform integration, web, and mobile technologies.
- Excellent analytical skills, translating complex challenges into workable options and solutions.
- Effective communication skills, presenting issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly to all collaborators, including the leadership team.
- Consistent record of influencing and leading people across different functions, organizational levels, and geographies/timezones.
- Highly agile and adaptable to changes in a constantly evolving environment.
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership and accountability.