- Conduct product & Market research, market analysis and generate new product ideas. Identify opportunity and product trend in the market, making ways to fill those needs
- Drive product road maps, and product delivery priorities and timeline defined
- Responsible for product strategy and implementation
- Responsible for design, testing, progress tracking of products to ensure the life cycle
- Document customer and internal requirements to create innovative and differentiated solutions
- Track market effect and user feedback of products, and improvement of needs
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in product lifecycle management.
- Prior experience within the Fintech industry will be advantageous.
- Prior knowledge in Agile Framework Lines will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080