As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Work closely with the Product Workstream implementation lead and related stakeholders to execute the Health product and Employee Benefits implementation according to plans.
- Define the resources required to deliver with consideration to external and internal dependencies.
- Drive workstream milestones proactively, balancing tasks, resources, scope, schedule, budget, communications, and risks.
- Working closely with the programme management office
- Provide regularly reporting - progress, issues, dependencies, and risks, and where appropriate, making recommendations to influence decision making, to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
Knowledge & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree holder in Business or any related discipline
- Experience in end-to-end product development cycle and understand how products play a role across other functions like Distribution, Operations, Marketing, Actuarial and Finance.
- Experience in Shield, Health products and Employee Benefits is essential.
- Basic Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships with stakeholders and influence key decision makers
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.