The Manager will be part of the Asia Pacific Product & Innovation team. The individual will be responsible for supporting the AP divisions consumer debit and credit performance, which includes helping with strategy, analysis, and reporting, sharing best practices, product development and management.
- Responsible to deliver agreed Gross Dollar Volume (GDV), share and revenue objectives
- To co-develop strategy to retain relevancy within rapidly changing consumer expectations of the use of debit/credit products, both domestically and cross-border
- Execute the strategy through structured product development methodologies and direct engagements with both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Division Product lead(s), Marketing leadership to support the launch of programs & cardholder value proposition, benefits and offers
- Occasionally participate in RFPs, customer engagements which will including best practice sharing across the globe
- Ensure that all product management has a focus on the end consumer and the best digital UI/UX possible
- Support of the division product teams with the required best practices, product guides, tool kits, business modeling and subject matter expertise
- Represent the division as the sole point of contact to assist in business case/requirements for the introduction of new products/features/functionalities/platforms, including P&L analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in related major
- At least 2-3 of relevant experience in product management role in a payment industry
- Extensive payments knowledge, ideally with international experiences
- Solid understanding of competitive offering, industry trends and its constituents.
- Demonstrable experience of debit, credit programs and optimal UI/UX approaches
- Understanding of pricing and interchange is good to have
- Excellent analytical and product development skills, with demonstrated ability to deliver
- Ability to share a compelling view and bring a broad group of key stakeholders along to deliver a product
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955