- Be part of a Regional team responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the need gaps of evolving customer segments and drive the financial inclusion agenda in Asia Pacific.
- Work closely with the regional lead to manage and drive mid to long term prepaid and financial inclusion related product growth strategy and execution.
- Work with Company's local/regional and global stakeholders to continually define and deliver a set of branded/affiliated capabilities that drive a competition, commercialization and deployment of the Company's solutions and capabilities.
- Implement portfolio enhancement initiatives to accelerate client business growth, working closely with senior stakeholders in client organizations, within the Company and work with a range of external suppliers/processors/partners to ensure that they have a robust product offering that clients can activate quickly and efficiently.
- Degree in business administration or any relevant field.
- At least 4 years of experience in the payments industry, fintechs or similar industry, preferably in product development, product management or innovation.
- Experience in delivering product & business solutions and keen interest in payment technology & innovation.
- Resourceful manager who is outcome oriented, creative in problem solving, highly skilled at managing and coordinating multiple stakeholders in a high-paced environment.
- Sound business acumen, analytical skills and keen understanding of new technology payment business models and profitability drivers
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109