- Creation of business plans for the vendor product group and associated services.
- Development and implementation of sales enablement programs for organization and its partners.
- Ensure that the technical sales support teams are appropriately trained to support the relevant product groups.
- Development and implementation of marketing programs to support product group objectives.
- Responsible for effective planning, including inventory turns, inventory fulfilment and inventory obsolescence minimisation.
- Creation of joint initiatives with our vendor and business partners.
- Implementation of business plans that achieve agreed vendor revenue targets and generate the planned profit outcomes.
- Achievement of revenue plans by brand and by market segment.
- Coordinate the various functions within organization in order to deliver the outcomes agreed in each product plan.
- Maintenance and development of operational level vendor relationships.
- Maintain knowledge of sales processes, proposals, pipeline management, partner engagement
- Maintenance of an accurate pipeline by product group.
- Measurement and maintenance of critical product group performance data
- Ensure service delivery and fully leverages all commercial opportunities for rebates and other vendor investment initiatives.
- Business forecasting and business planning for product groups with vendors.
- Provision of various reports for the purposes of commercial decision making.
- Work closely with Channel Sales Director and provide direction, development and support to ensure the sales team is performing at optimum levels.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with 4-6 years experience within IT distribution
- Experience with Cloud computing platforms or Cloud cybersecurity solutions is advantageous
- Excellent leadership attributes
- Independent individual who is results driven
- Sound business acumen
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835