- Supervise a team of 2 and set work objectives for the team - a marketing executive and a sales operations executive.
- Gain good product knowledge of the medical aesthetic equipment brands
- Conduct product training sessions for all new and existing sales staff in the division.
- Plan and execute the division's marketing plans, product launches, trade exhibitions, seminars, workshops, press conferences, etc. according to the division's Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- Copywriting for online and offline marketing materials.
- Oversee the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives for the division brands.
- Ensure that execution of marketing plan can contribute towards fulfilment of sales objectives
- Work with sales team to ensure that marketing plans and efforts are translated on the sales floor
- Work closely with Warehouse on inventory level i.e. forecast, orders, etc.
- Public Relations - Media mention and publicity, as and when required or when ublic Relations opportunities arise
- Develop and maintain cordial relations with local and overseas business associates
- University Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience in medical device industry will be advantageous
- Possess good leadership quality
- Dynamic, motivated and result-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent skills in managing and co-ordinating projects
- Detailed, structured and committed
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835