The candidate will be part of the Premium Cards Product Marketing team responsible for supporting the team in marketing campaigns and product management.
Marketing campaigns and event activations
- Conceptualize, plan and execute marketing campaigns and event activations to deliver product revenue growth, market share growth and product profitability improvements.
- Oversee events activations - includes liaising with agencies, vendors, external partners, merchant's venue, planning, on-site support and overseeing full event logistics to ensure seamless execution event.
Product management support
- Working with partners to launch partnerships and alliances with merchants and service providers.
- Track and drive improvement to key metrics like product acquisition and usage, customer satisfaction and post-analysis of events / marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research, perform analysis to provide insights and recommendations to solve business issues (e.g. slower than forecast growth rate etc.) and meet business KPIs.
- Resourcefully and calmly handle any issues and troubleshoot any unexpected situations on the event day.
- Provide regular reporting to the senior management
- Implement and manage product processes to ensure compliance to brand requirements and maximum efficiency between teams and internal stakeholders
- Support in managing enquiries and feedback from concierge and customer service, including investigation of feedback related to promotions held by the team, fulfilment / replacement of vouchers etc.
- Support in management of team budget and book keeping - dealing effectively and punctually with any incoming invoices and outgoing bill payments, monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Assist the team in logistic management, including stock take.
- Preferably 1 - 2 years of experience in a marketing related field.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends during key campaign / event periods if needed.
- Possess strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, campaigns and / or events simultaneously.
- Poised, proactive, extremely detail-oriented with a creative streak to bring fresh perspectives to the portfolio.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374