Job Description: The candidate will be part of the Products Marketing team responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of a product or product line.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute marketing strategies and events to deliver product revenue growth, market share growth and product profitability improvements.
- Drive new membership benefits enhancements through understanding market dynamics, competitive environment, technological advancements, customer preferences and portfolio analysis.
- Conduct research, perform analysis to provide insights and recommendations to solve business issues and meet business KPIs.
- Establishing and managing partnerships and alliances with key partners, merchants and service providers.
- Development of new opportunities to build external partnerships with brands, merchants and service providers for acquisitions / marketing partnerships / events developments.
- Track and drive improvement to key metrics like product acquisition and usage, customer satisfaction and post-analysis of events / marketing campaigns.
- Oversee events organization and management - includes liaising with agencies, vendors, external partners, merchants venue, planning, on-site support and overseeing full event logistics (e.g. décor, guestlist, transport, venue, promotional material etc) to ensure seamless execution event.
- Ability to work with and communicate clearly with people from all levels.
- Possess strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, campaigns and / or events simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills - approaches problems with a rational, solution oriented mindset and the ability to exercise logic and good judgment to provide the appropriate outcome. Individual should also have a respect for deadlines without compensating on quality of work.
- Meticulous attention to details and believe that anything worth doing, is worth doing right - every single time
- Experience in marketing to affluent segments is a big plus
- Willingness to work nights and weekends during key campaign / event periods if needed.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012