- To grow Supplier's business through MEDs Specialty Components' sales channel
- To enable multi-level relationship building between the supplier and MEDs
- To manage Supplier's Rating
- To assist in the alignment of Supplier and MEDs Specialty Components strategy
- To develop, implement and manage Products' Pricing Strategy to achieve target GM% and Revenue
- To develop and implement MEDs target segment strategies
- Review and management of inventory on forecast, and customers' buffering, stocking programs
- To identify white spots and bring in new product lines that complement existing product lines
- To be responsible for Business Review with vendors
- To manage Vendors' Delivery Performance and Reliability
- To be responsible for Design-in / Design-win and revenue target by vendors.
- Good understanding of quotation, order, delivery, forecast process
- To be responsible for mid and long term forecast in alignment with vendors
- Provide technical expertise, product promotion and training to Sales and customers in support of franchised product lines
- Development of good promotional and presentation materials
- Implementation of pricing strategy, product design in and promotion, sales support etc
- To prepare reports on Vendors and Customers and prepare forecasting summaries.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in product marketing, vendor management, sales function.
- Prior experience in wireless communication technology such as GSM/LTE/WIFI/LPWAN will be highly advantageous.
- Able to work out product strategies based on competitive, market trends and analysis
- Technical background and strong knowledges of various wireless communication standards, market and product trends in IOT related industries.
- Posses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080