- To grow Supplier's business through MEDs RF divisions' sales channel
- To enable multi-level relationship building between the supplier and MEDs
- To manage Supplier's Rating
- To assist in the alignment of Supplier and MEDs RF division strategy
- To develop, implement and manage Products' Pricing Strategy to achieve target GM% and Revenue
- To develop and implement MEDs target segment strategies
- Review and management of inventory on forecast, and customers' buffering, stocking programs
- To identify white spots and bring in new product lines that complement existing product lines.
- To identify products and develop business cases where RF division can build in house.
- To be responsible for Business Review with vendors
- To manage Vendors' Delivery Performance and Reliability
- To be responsible for Design-in / Design-win and revenue target
- Good understanding of quotation, order, delivery, forecast process
- To be responsible for mid and long term forecast in alignment with vendors
- Provide technical expertise, product promotion and training to Sales and customers in support of our franchised product lines
- Development of good promotional and presentation materials
- Implementation of pricing strategy, product design in and promotion, sales support, competitive
- To prepare reports on Vendors and Customers and prepare forecasting summaries.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Product Marketing for RF.
- Prior experience of RF and mmWave engineering will be advantageous.
- Able to work out product strategies based on competitive, market trends and analysis.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080