- Establish overall positioning and go-to-market strategy (positioning and framework) for the product portfolio in each industry verticals. Ensure the business goals are achieve via the most effective routes to market
- Remain current to trends and issues as they relate to the product offering as well as emerging technologies, standards, and market trends
- Develop a strong understanding of customer lifecycle and customer behavior, and undertake initiatives to accelerate customer acquisition and engagement
- Propose relevant industry associations and projects to take part in to raise brand awareness as well as to create demand of products
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing contents. This includes writing and developing relevant product collateral such as product data sheets, presentations, sales tools, technical and/or business white papers, feature notes, blogs and other customers' engagement materials (for pre & after sales and decision process) inline with products capabilities
- Update and maintain pricing and proposals
- Interact with pre-sales team on regular basis to understand define market requirements, and translate these requirements into product requirements
- Work closely with Product Management Board (PMB) and engineering teams on roadmap, beta customers and promotion of the solution
- Work with the Business Development Team to identify strategic go-to-market partnership opportunities and execute partner marketing strategies
- Collaborate with remote offices and partners in the development of key product strategy and packaging requirements. Formulate and propose revenue and pricing strategies
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in product marketing.
- Prior experience within the Information Technology/Software industries will be highly advantageous.
- Ability to design and deliver high quality presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in internet infrastructure, Web based software or Internet based services environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080