- Develop products and their competitiveness (pricing, spec management, communication in the respective markets).
- Maximize business potential for the model(s) and businesses focused on profit by price, mix and volume optimization.
- Develop products for domestic and export and set the timeline for new products.
- Organize spec & trim considering market and customers.
- Set the product price positioning by closely monitoring the competitive condition and customers' needs.
- Analyze the market, customers, and competitors in terms of products, and sales.
- Analyze future business products (Robo taxi, PBV) and develop products which reflect the market needs.
- Follow battery subscription POC of EV and review the feasibility.
- Plan battery subscription service and execute detailed process.
- Create potential mobility business and try mobility POC with other partners (Government, mobility company)
- Develop connectivity system in Singapore and create business related connectivity for future business.
- Analyze the regulations and policy of vehicle in the market and proceed with homologation process accordingly.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in product planning & development.
- Prior experience within the Automotive industry will be highly advantageous.
- Analytical mindset to understand information quickly and drive continuous improvements in daily processes to exceed targets.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080