- Supporting Global Product Information Management (PIM) for Asia Pacific region.
- Managing reports, analysis, article creation and maintenance process and local launches within PIM.
- Collaboration with central data team on data management and collation.
- Supporting pricing topics and annual pricing review exercise.
- Executing Costing and Pricing Analysis to ensure good margin contribution of product programs.
- Managing assigned the organization's core product line for sales performance, price positioning and launch efforts.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Product Management / Pricing Analysis.
- Prior experience within the Automotive Aftermarket industry will be highly advantageous.
- Proficient in internal / competitor pricing and product analysis.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080