Responsible for supporting the development and execution of HCP marketing plans and tactics to maximize profitability, HCP recommendation and sales. The Product specialist is fully responsible for delivering assigned initiatives with flawless execution, such as marketing materials for HCP communication, patient leaflets, and educational programs within Emerging Asia.
This role, reporting to the head of marketing, plays a pivotal role within the team working in close collaboration with cross-functional teams in Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, agencies and the ADC APAC Area Marketing.
The regional team supports the local markets in Emerging Asia which are Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan
- Partner with the Emerging Asia markets under the guidance of the Head of Marketing, to align and implement HCP marketing strategies that align to the Area/ global direction, brand roadmaps and business plans.
- Be the strategic lead and champion for best-in-class HCP continuing education programs that will establish AGP as a standard of care in clinical practice in close partnership with Area HCP and medical marketing.
- Lead the development or cascade of the HCP marketing tools including communication and dive the digital acceleration to further effectively engage endocrinologists, diabetologists and diabetic nurse educators.
- Identify and measure the value of the HCP endorsement and ongoing support in the launch and continued success of FreeStyle Libre.
- Continuously build brand, ensure that the brand experience is consistently guarded and well-maintained throughout HCP marketing assets.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills to work collaboratively with sales, medical marketing, regulatory affairs, and supply to execute HCP marketing initiatives with success, as well as identify further opportunities
- A basic degree in business studies, marketing, or any sciences WITH 3-5 years working experience in HCP marketing
- Preferably in a healthcare environment
- Versatile, result-oriented, energetic / dynamic personality & passionate about branding
- Innovative & resourceful person that thinks out of the box to deliver creative and cost-effective branding strategies
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally & in writing
- Intimate knowledge of marketing mix tools and application know-how
- In-depth understanding of the workings of strategic & operational marketing, business planning & current healthcare marketing best practices
- Organizational skills & operational rigor to ensure effective execution of plans
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796