Technical Product Management
- Collaborate with R&D in defining new features and CIP requirements, both software and hardware
- Participation in the development of new or the extension of existing
- Hardware and Software modules according to current or future customer requirements (Analysis, modelling, calculation, measurement, qualification)
- Carry out internal acceptance test of new features and CIP developed by
- R&D like software or new hardware module and CIP items.
- Defines SW requirements (JIRA) for new modules and features
- (Requirement Engineering) and regular update JIRA status.
- Scouts and reports new product ideas and innovation with the goal to enhance the product and service portfolio.
- Engages in R&D projects during product definition / requirement engineering, In-house and at customer site testing.
- Conducts feasibility studies and sample bonding on customer material.
- Builds-up good technical know-how on product / problem solving via structured knowledge transfer between the Product Line, the R&D team, and the different regional support centers.
- Provides support for Hybrid bonder product introduction (launching, demo, Semi shows)
Pre & After Sales Support
- Conducts evaluations, benchmarks, and demo wafers/Feasibility studies.
- Support Sales and CPMs during Pre-Sales activities
- Establishes good customer relationship on technical level with all key accounts assigned.
- Provides Technical Info and Updates to CPMs and Sales Technical Support, 2nd Level support.
- Coordinates and provides technical solutions / problems solving on customer issues in collaboration with Field Service Engineer in Asia (2nd level support)
- Investigates issues at customer site and supports Engineering team (Software & Hardware) for fast and short time to solution.
Know How Transfer
- Troubleshoots and maintains demo equipment if necessary.
- Conducts training on existing and future Hybrid bonder to FSE's and customers.
- Supports Documentation and Manual writing activities.
- Degree or master's in mechanical, Electrical engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a complex technical environment, 3 years in Product Support environment with customer engagement
- Experience within Semiconductor backend or Front-end Industry
- Comprehensive experience on Datacon 8800 platform is a plus.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398