- Support regional GHS implementation & compliance through regular update of GHS labels and GHS compliant SDS.
- Work closely with logistics and customer service team with checking chemical inventory and chemical regulations for lubricants products and raw materials.
- Manage regional product stewardship and assist affiliates, ILAP SCM and R&D with the compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Support and provide trainings related to product stewardship internally and to affiliates in the region.
- Assist with updating QA management module in SAP system for new additives & finished goods.
- Manage QA related operations such as shelf-life extension & NC applications.
- Degree in Chemistry or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience in a laboratory / product stewardship role.
- Able to apply specialized scientific knowledge to drive material/product safety and stewardship.
- Working Location: 10 mins walk from J.E MRT.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915