- This role will focus primarily on supporting customer from Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in their Production and Stability Analysis Team.
- Support researchers in executing routine chemical analysis of a wide range of products in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and good laboratory practices.
- Logistics preparation for stability studies - calibration of equipment, organize, pull out and storage of samples for submission for physical, chemical and microbiological stability testing and documentation preparation
- Perform routine validated stability tests on pull out samples and finished products as directed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and organization's safety and quality requirements
- Tabulate, process and submission of technical study data to work request management, sample submission system and Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN).
- Support lab scale production of products - pre-weighing of materials (set up and operation of equipment) and transferring and mixing of raw materials of up to 15 kg of weight load.
- Replenish and track laboratory samples, raw materials, consumables and reagent inventory
- Perform daily laboratory housekeeping including scrapping of products and routine basic equipment maintenance
- Communicate with Senior Specialist and Customer on work assignments, product testing deviation, instrumentation failures/issues or any other laboratory anomalies
- Conduct all assigned work in compliance with our organization's safety and quality requirements
- Possess a Diploma in Science or related disciplines
- Having prior knowledge in the use of general laboratory equipment (e.g. auto-titrator and pH measurement) would be desirable
- Team player with outgoing and self-motivated personality
- Good communicative skill
- Have basic skills in Microsoft Office suite of software
- Training will be provided
- Works primarily in routinized laboratory environment
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551