- Working closely with Operation Manager
- Managing production workshop
- Monitor work progress status scheduled against planned.
- Monitor components & steel structure to meet production planning schedule.
- Process planning of production operations.
- Review engineering drawings & BOM for ease of assembly.
- Coordinate with various departments to resolve problems that may cause delay in manufacturing & delivery.
- Identify, develop & improve work methods / time standards for production operations.
- Specify & design of tools, jigs & fixtures used to produce the product.
- Recommend & propose new machine tools & other equipment for upgrading.
- Maintaining product at acceptable quality level. Ensuring work done based on company working standard.
- Ensuring work safe condition complying EHS principles.
- Conduct risk assessment briefing, training and meeting within the team.
- Encourage effective communication across all departments and levels of staff
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic or relevant course
- 2 to 5 years experiences in electrical engineering or relevant
- Experience in managing production department
- Ability to interpret & analyze production drawing
Working Location: Near Pioneer/Boon Lay
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412