- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the fab
- Lead a team of Manufacturing Engineers, Cell Leaders, and Operators to achieve the company's KPI targets consisting of quality, output, yield, cycle time, and productivity.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and establish a strategy plan to meet them.
- Ensure fab cleanliness, good 5S housekeeping and discipline in the line
- Work closely with other supporting departments to resolve issues in the line and eliminate human errors
- Liaise with HQ and other stakeholders to implement changes and alignment between the sites
- Ensure compliance with RBA requirements and HR policies
- Degree in Engineering/Science/Production Management or any other relevant discipline
- At least 6 to 8 years of supervisory or managerial experience
- Good leadership qualities and good communication skills
- Experienced in high volume manufacturing environment would be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915