Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions. They are currently seeking a Contract Planner to join them on an exciting career journey.
Production Planner (Renewable Contract) | MRP
- Specializes in planning activities involving production control, inventory control, process control, or shop floor control / Material Resources Planning (MRP) integrity
- Maintains SAP work order release schedule that provides material on-time to manufacturing and engineering. Reschedules and/or technically completed, all work orders as required.
- Increases component availability at time of release by performing pre-shortage analysis.
- Performs work order variance analysis.
- Reviews MRP execution and ensures accuracy of information; reconciles supply and demand; validates master scheduling and/or PDS requirements. Reviews and ensures proper disposition of Engineering Change Orders (ECO's). Performs regular system maintenance and audits to ensure system accuracy.
- Prepares status reports of all ECOs and ECRs in process
- Participates in floor audits with Finance and resolves WIP issues. Attends production meetings and provides status on material shortage commit dates.
- Changes "make" level lead times in accordance with reality on the manufacturing floor.
- Works with engineers to manage materials for special engineering projects. May work with work centers on shop floor control activities.
- Inventory Control - Analyzes usage data and stock levels to order parts to satisfy service levels; maintains inventory levels per plan and expedites shortages; may forecast spare parts needs.
- Examines material variances, resolves problems where possible, and/or communicates more difficult problems to management. Assists in setting up new inventory systems or modifying existing systems, when necessary; assigns appropriate expediting duties to expediters. May manage obsolete inventories.
- Process Control - Participates in identifying root cause and corrective action from PCI reporting and metrics, drives cycle counting.
- Dip/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Operations Logistics or Eqv
- 3yrs of related experience preferably from Semicon/manufacturing industries;
- Knowledge in SAP system /MRP
1 Year Contract subject to renewal basis
Salary: S$4500per month
Interested applicants, please email resume to; email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
EA Licence no. 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894