We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Managing production order schedules and working closely with cell managers on the dispatching of works, ensuring availability of raw materials and communication of exceptions to cell Managers. Maintain close communications with internal customers on changes. Demonstrate key ability to influence team regarding schedule completion, loading and recovery plan
- Manage production orders schedules from planned orders to materials pass to stock
- Establish two weeks production schedules per MRP needs dates
- Ensure availability of raw materials to release work orders per plan
- Communicate exceptions to product cell and work on risk mitigation plan if any
- Monitor production output versus plan and work with cells for recovery plan
- Resolve capacity constraints with relevant stake holders by inhouse offloading or with subcontract team for vendors subcontracting.
- Maintain close communications with internal customers of changes on completion dates
- Attend Daily SFDM and ODM and report Key Performance Indicators, highlight deviations from target
- Drive and participate in problem solving through A3 PDCA tool
- Participate in RIEs
- Diploma / Degree in in Supply Chain, Engineering or Manufacturing
- Experience in manufacturing environment or related field
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) a plus.
- SAP or capable of utilizing ERP-type of software in managing the planning process
- Lean or Green Belt Six Sigma certification a plus
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855