The role needs to deliver and support an enterprise ITSM system mainly to capture service request, incident, problem and change tickets for regional countries (SG, HK, CN, TW, IN and ID). ITSM modules in scope are Service Helpdesk, Change, Incident and Problem management.
- Enhance system to deliver Helpdesk workflow functionality
- Enhance system to deliver Change workflow functionality
- Enhance system to deliver Incident and Problem management.
- Integrate with bank's monitoring tools.
- Integrate with Cyberark for password administration.
- Integrate with UAMS for users access requests.
- Integrate with SMS/NaaS notification tool.
- Integrate with Active Directory.
- Deliver reporting and charting capabilities.
In addition, will need to provide support for both system and application for pre and post-production rollout.
- Understand the existing process and procedures for Helpdesk, Change, Incident and Problem management.
- Identify the areas of improvement
- Design, develop and implement solution based on functional requirement.
- Test the functionality of the developed solution in collaboration with partners and end users.
- Prepare required documentation to cover each SDLC stages (e.g.. Functional spec, test cases etc).
- Rollout the solution to all environments
- Provide Maintenance support for the application and systems; apply fixes as and when required.
- Support version upgrade for the products and amend the scripts/process as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in computer science or related majors
- At least 3-5 years experiences in Web Development and PERL programming/scripting.
- Hands-on experience in development for IPC/Helpdesk tool and integration.
- Experience in Macro automation is desired.
- Have a good understanding of Agile processes.
- Able to work independently without much supervision.
- Fast learner as steep learning curve about the open-source system is expected.
- Able to function under stressful and fast pace environment with tight datelines.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955