We are looking for a Program Coordinator to join our organization, Right Management, the global career and talent development expert within ManpowerGroup. We create a culture of career management and learning that nurtures future talent, motivates and engages people, and provides individuals with opportunities to increase their value throughout their careers.
The role will focus on delivery of a variety of administrative and program management tasks.
The role is responsible to lead and manage the following key activities :
- Work with suppliers to purchase assessment tools for participants
- Provide logistic support and advises to participants to use the assessment tools
- Works closely with Career Consultants to arrange for targeted meeting plans with the individuals on transition work
- Printing assessment reports for Career Consultants for their use in workshop programs
- Keep updated details in the system to ensure programs are implemented in order
- Generate reports to prepare for billings
- Monitor and follow up of PO issuance
Profile and Experience
- Team player with high collaboration skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Organized, detail oriented
Candidates with program development and human resources support experience will have an added advantage.
Interested applicants, kindly email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1114537) stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Doreen, Soh Huang Goh EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1114537