The successful individual will possess a high degree of energy and good social skills. This position requires customer interaction, excellent written and verbal communication and event management skills. You will support the Field Program Manager and work alongside the education team to drive awareness and support schools regionally on their implementation of technology programs.
- Manage regional calendar of events and support with events planning and execution
- Provide project management oversight to designated Singapore public schools, ensuring all programs and support initiatives are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Monitor and track school progress for all programs, as well as activity status on all MOE schools.
- Co-ordinate professional learning resources to deliver programs in schools
- Assist with analysis on programs, measuring the effectiveness and providing recommendation to improve
- Relook into processes for the team and make recommendations to improve efficiency and enhancing team communication
- Support with quarterly communications on program summary to the wider internal teams.
- Customer relationship experience
- Event management experience
- Written and verbal communication
- Attention to details
- Positive and solution-oriented problem solver
- Experience working in the education sector
- Proficient in using iOS products
- Data analytics
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914