- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Coordinating with the other projects for the movement of resources.
- Ensuring that all internal and client requirements are met.
- Documenting key notes and action items, distributing both internally and client facing, proactively driving for action item results and resolution.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Program or Project Management
- Strong experience in handling and delivery of IT solutions to clients
- Experience in Service Management is preferred
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an advantage
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141