We are looking for a Program Specialist to join our organization, Manpower Staffing Singapore, under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), where we develop customised workforce management solutions, helping our clients to manage their contingent and project-based spend productively. The workforce management solutions fully leverages on the Group’s suite of solutions where we source, assess, develop and manage the talents that enables clients to win.
Manpower Staffing Singapore is the only recruitment firm to have won the Best Overall Recruitment Firm at the prestigious Human Resources’ HR Vendors of the Year for four consecutive years since 2016.
The successful incumbent will support the core of our business where we provide internal and external customers HR administrative services. He/She will be responsible will be exposed to an extensive and exciting range of HR functions.
· Liaise with Suppliers and update Worker Tracker via Vendor Management System
· Assist in generating program reports
· Updating of Agreement tracker
· Coordinate interviews and booking of meeting rooms
· Coordinate for first day orientation
· Manage assets issuance to Contractors
· Coordinate off-boarding activities as and when required
· Consolidate and disseminate billing data to related parties
Profile and Experience
· Excellent people management skills
· Culturally sensitive with solid understanding of cultural and language diversity
· Team player with high collaboration skills
· Strong ability to manage by influence
Interested applicants, kindly email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.