- Identify strategic and synergistic opportunities and formulate strategy to push boundaries to grow and chart new ground.
- Design, plan, drive and execute programs & initiatives that will support the strategy and deliver the target KPIs.
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners in the private, public and people sectors to formulate, conceptualise and implement health promotion programmes.
- Set directions for planning and allocation of Division's budget and ensure prudent utilisation of budget based on planned divisional activities.
- Plan and oversee staff's professional development including succession planning and build a team of diverse talents by active sourcing and developing staff.
- Ensure effective manpower deployment, performance management and recognition to motivate high performance from staff.
- Oversight in defining and establishing project governance to provide a robust framework for risk assessment, vendor management, conflict resolution, and planning of operational checks and controls.
- Oversee the establishment and management of partnerships with government counterparts that will promote a whole-of-government approach to the implementation of tobacco control policies and programmes.
- Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience within the Healthcare industry.
- Proficient in product/business management, marketing, business development, strategic planning and project management.
- Possess excellent project management/execution skills and expertise; and vendor/partnership management experience.
- Possess excellent leadership skills and experience in leading and managing teams.
- Proven record of building excellent stakeholder relationships at various levels.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080