- Monitor project performance, determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical metrics; clearly communicate projects' results and status to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Active involvement in project budgeting and forecasting processes; administer and review all plans against actual results with a view to identify, explain and correct variances as appropriate
- Maintain project schedule and cost forecast throughout project
- Analyse schedule and cost trends and provides actual and forecasted cost schedules to project team
- Monitor accounts receivable and support project managers by sending / issuing invoice and following up certification with customer in a timely manner
- Ensure to maintain the contract documents in relation to billing, measurement & Bank Guarantee and Insurance
- Support audit by providing the revenue records & receivables (WIP, AP & Retention) & COGS
- Assist in providing insights into project WIP, collections, risks, opportunities and cashflow
- Present all financial data in a transparent way, attends project and management review to present cost status
- Actively reviewing and recommending measures for continuous improvement in project management and reporting processes
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving project performance.
- Support monthly Group reporting and forecasting requirements.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience, Prior exposure to accounting for construction contracts will be advantageous.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is essential.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-point), Ms Project
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903