- Leads a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
- Manages and oversees end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of medium to high complexity.
- Directs and controls all work performed. Reports and escalates progress/issues to management, as needed. Assists in developing detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation.
- Monitors project results for significant deviations. Contributes to vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments.
- May provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals. Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Manages communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues. Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field
- 7-10 years of total work experience in Project Management
- Solid experience in Financial Services. Knowledge in Fund Accounting, Global Custody, Investment management or Banking operation processes and systems is good to have
- A leader, clear communicator, and self-starter, ready to take initiative to facilitate project requirement discussions and follow through
- Excellent stakeholder management including facilitating, training and coaching
- Delivers compelling and effective presentations and written communications
- Experience coordinating analyses across multiple time zone and cultures
- Experienced in enterprise level reporting (Tableau, Power BI), Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Ms Project, Ms Visio
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is good to have
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374