- Drive project implementation and identify possible interventions to achieve good outcomes for businesses and employees.
- Develop workforce and business transformation strategies to address current and future needs.
- Translate workforce and business transformation strategies into actionable plans to achieve better employee outcomes and business growth.
- Identify appropriate resource partners for workplace safety and health, technology, training, and placement needs.
- Analyse jobs and skills gaps and recommend interventions to address these gaps.
- Coordinate with companies, resource partners and unions to implement projects.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in project management / workforce / business transformation.
- Prior experience in agency / consultancy will be advantageous.
- Able to interact and communicate with external clients to identify operational gaps in skills development and propose solutions.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835