- Assist the project manager in the development of project management documents such as project budgets, project schedules, scope statements and project plans.
- Execute project management administrative and bookkeeping tasks such as managing invoices, purchase orders and inventory reports, among other financial documents.
- Supervise the project procurement process (status related).
- Meeting with project clients to assess their needs and define project requirements, acceptance criteria and project timelines.
- Coordinate the allocation of project resources to ensure the project team has what's needed at the right time.
- Assist project manager monitor project progress, team members' performance, and provide updates to project stakeholders.
- Schedule stakeholder meetings, document and generate reports.
- Foster cross-team collaboration to help project team members complete project tasks and produce deliverables.
- Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project Visio, AutoCAD or similar
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896