Our client is a U.S. MNC and is a leading organisation in the Pharmaceuticals industry. Due to an expansion in their project space, they are thus currently seeking a suitable individual to join them as a Project Coordinator.
*Please note that this is a 6-months contract position (potential to extend and renew).
- Foster Community of Practice within the global IT Project Management Community by sharing best practices, insights and know-hows around Project Management
- Support the Collaboration workstream and pro-actively engage other workstreams such as Training & Development, Onboarding, Performance Management for synergy
- Provide regular reporting and updates to senior management to track status progress
- Ability to support work across time zones and occasionally facilitate call discussions in the evenings
- Execute and experiment with ideas using Agile methodologies on behalf of the Project Manager
- Leverage internal communication channels and tools to promote organic social engagement among project managers. Manage owned channels include SharePoint, Yammer, MS Teams, and other knowledge repositories
- Generate content of interest and organize online and offline activities to actively engage the IT Project Management community
- Assist to develop Project Management-related branding assets and collaterals
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related fields.
- Three to five years of experience in the Information Technology space with exposure working with diverse group of stakeholders.
- Able to commit at least six months and be based in Singapore
- Strong Inter-personal and written communication skills
- Pro-active team player who can also work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to excel
- A people person who is not afraid of networking and building relationships with a new audience
- A growth mindset that adapts to constant change and deal with ambiguity
- A tech-savvy individual, familiar with MS Office 365 Suite such as Teams, Form, Yammer etc. Good technical SharePoint knowledge
- Location: West, Tuas
- 6-months contract, potential to renew
If you're interested, please send in your application with your detailed and updated resume to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573